Your adult & senior pet could be hiding something. Specifically, yours could be hiding an illness right now and you’d never even know it.
This is a vital reason why veterinary visits for pets should never be overlooked.
Wellness Visits are the best way to prevent any major health issues, and to help aid in your pets’ longevity.
Here are other reasons why frequent veterinary visits are so important:
- Pet owners may fail to notice subtle changes in their pets and the importance of recognizing them.
- Health changes can occur quickly in senior pets.
- Several medical conditions start to develop in pets once they reach middle age.
- Pets, especially in their senior years, are prone to underlying conditions while appearing fine physically.
- Early detection of conditions typically results in easier management, improved quality of life and less veterinary costs.
- Frequency of behaviour problems in pets increases with age.